Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Pimpin' Buck

Sure we've been on Newsarama, but the fanboy inside of me gets a thrill to be on Ain't It Cool News. Back when Mike and I were feeding and watering the small plant that would grow to become Newsarama, Harry Knowles was doing his thing. To finally be on the site, being interviewed for something that Troy and I did together - cooler than cool.

Oh, and that picture on the right? More awesome than awesome. Carlos Rafael - it's like he was in our heads. That image is precisely as Troy and I described it. Those guys in the back - they're not named in the issue itself, but we call them the Faceless. They have that name for a reason. Yes, they're supposed to look like an amalgamation of the idea of "soldier," too. Carlos nailed it. Check out the AICN interview for more new art - I love that, in our very first issue together, Troy and I got to do a little of Buck and Wilma literally sitting and drinking coffee. Troy and I already want to take Carlos with us to _______________, but we'll have to wait and see.

Again, this issue hits in February. Tell your local shop to order it, re-order it, reserve it, or any other mumbo-jumbo that will make sure you get it. Troy and I want to make sure we sell out of this bad boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment